Wow, each day I continue to be amazed at how cool it is to be a teacher in 2015.
This weekend I was honored to read this amazing post by jesslifteach and then get a tour of her 5th grade classroom! Take the tour. What do you LOVE and want to try for yourself?
- Her graffiti wall.
- That she is posting what she has read and what she is reading.
- The picture books displayed at easy reach for a read aloud at any moment.
- How she separates her fiction and nonfiction libraries.
- Her lists created by her previous 5th grade class.
- That she allows students to choose where they want to sit.
- Her beautiful new chairs.
- Her vast fiction library.
- Her use of QRI codes.